Monday, October 10, 2011

New Job and Good Happenings

I have a new job. :) I will be graduating from training on Friday! I am so excited and scared at the same time. The pay is better, the benefits are better (I get a paid vacation, sick time and good health insurance), and it is a less phsycial job.
My best friend had her baby, so I don't exist now. I knew this was coming but I still wasn't ready. I have had the overwhelming feeling of loneliness lately. I live by myself now, which adds to the loneliness. But it is nice to be on my own and have some me to also. Its finding the fine line between me time and loneliness.
It would be nice to have someone to share my life with.
I have recently rekindled my friendship with Christina. It was unexpected by suprisingly works. We watch true blood and shop together.
I found out I am eligible for an upgrade on my phone today! Now to decide which one I want. I am getting cable tv and internet on Saturday! So many things are changing for the good in my life.

Song of the Day: Crazy Train by Ozzy

~ Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment